CCI’s investment team has a strong academic pedigree and a commitment to state-of-the-art research. Examples of published research by the CCI team and individual executives is enclosed below.
Illustrative CCI Research
- Are ESG alpha and beta benefits in equities/bonds a mirage?
- August Coolabah RMBS default index report
- A new hedonic index approach to measuring default risk
- Changing probabilities in Trump’s trade war
Individual Executive Research
- The efficacy of active and passive investment strategies
- Report for Prime Minister John Howard on fixing the demand and supply-sides of the Australian housing market
- Searching for dwarf stars
- The Investor’s Guru (book)
- Policy solution to mitigating securitisation market failures during GFC
- The active vs passive debate
- The truth about the US housing crisis
The photo above was taken by Ralf Roletschek, CC-BY-3.0