Bond Market Returns in 2019; Welcoming Pinnacle to our Family; Human Frailties of the World’s Greatest Investor; RBA vs the Govt over Fiscal Policy and More…
In the latest episode of Coolabah Capital Investments’ popular Complexity Premia podcast we discuss:
- a summary of the bond market’s performance in 2019;
- the addition of Pinnacle Investment Management to our family;
- the human shortcomings of the world’s greatest investor, Renaissance Technologies’ Jim Simons;
- Coolabah Capital’s new submersible drone that will allow us to track great white sharks both above and below the waves;
- the battle between the RBA’s Phil Lowe and Treasurer Josh Frydenberg over fiscal policy;
- Westpac’s AML saga and the price of forcing banks to become crime fighters; and
- the revolution about to hit financial advice and LIT/LIC sector.
You can listen on your favourite podcast app, or you can find it on Apple Podcasts or Podbean.