Bond Market Returns in 2019; Welcoming Pinnacle to our Family; Human Frailties of the World’s Greatest Investor; RBA vs the Govt over Fiscal Policy and More…
In the latest episode of Coolabah Capital Investments’ popular Complexity Premia podcast we discuss:
- a summary of the bond market’s performance in 2019;
- the addition of Pinnacle Investment Management to our family;
- the human shortcomings of the world’s greatest investor, Renaissance Technologies’ Jim Simons;
- Coolabah Capital’s new submersible drone that will allow us to track great white sharks both above and below the waves;
- the battle between the RBA’s Phil Lowe and Treasurer Josh Frydenberg over fiscal policy;
- Westpac’s AML saga and the price of forcing banks to become crime fighters; and
- the revolution about to hit financial advice and LIT/LIC sector.
You can listen on:
Disclaimer: This information is suitable for wholesale investors only and has been produced by Coolabah Capital Institutional Investments Pty Ltd ACN 605806059, which holds Australian Financial Services Licence No. 482238 (CCII). The views expressed in this recording represent the personal opinions of the speakers and do not represent the view of any other party. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential listener. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. Whilst we believe that the information discussed in the podcast is correct, no warranty or representation is given to this effect, and listeners should not rely on this information when making any decisions. No responsibility can be accepted by CCII to any end users for any action taken on the basis of this information. Any performance data presented on this site is pre-fees for institutional clients that negotiate custom fee rates, and these solutions are not available to retail investors. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken without first seeking qualified and professional advice. CCII may have a financial interest in any assets discussed during the podcast. Listeners in Australia are encouraged to visit ASIC’s MoneySmart website to obtain information regarding financial advice and investments.